Central heating is a method of whole-home heating in which warm water circulates through a closed network of pipes, carrying heat around the home. These pipes can lead to radiators or they can be laid in the floor for underfloor heating. It is not uncommon to have a combination of both radiators and underfloor heating.
What is Central Heating?
We provide a responsive and flexible heating option for both new and existing homes. Delonghi radiators heat up and cool down quickly, so are ideally suited to New Zealand’s changeable weather conditions and the typically busy lifestyles of Kiwis.
- Healthy: Reduces damp and cold spots. Ideal heating option for asthma sufferers.
- Responsive: Radiators heat up and cool down quickly.
- Safe: Radiators are great for children, the elderly and pets.
- Controllable: All radiators are controlled individually or as a system.
- Programmable: Manage time and temperature controls at home or on the move with the touch of a single button.
- Stylish: Radiators come in a variety of shapes, styles and colours allowing them to blend in or stand out.
- Silent: Radiators are totally quiet unlike air conditioning units.
Underfloor heating is the most luxurious form of heating as its radiant heat is evenly distributed throughout your home. Underfloor heating eliminates cold spots allowing you to make full use of your home during the winter months.
The economical running costs of hydronic underfloor heating is becoming highly desired by Kiwi homeowners throughout New Zealand.